martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Hi!
I didn´t write because I forgot the name of my blog. I'm always thinking of others things and I can´t concentrate. Also, it is very difficult to me to write in English and I need someone to teach me. But anyway I'm here to try to improve. I´ll talk at this first post about my experience during the first term. It was terrible. I had many things to do. First, I had seven subjects, gym and English class. I didn´t have much free time. It was a little sad.

However, I also learned many things. I had to do research and went to Colina II prison. I talked to the inmates there and now we will go again soon with my colleagues to make a workshop on our work and to thanks.

Also in the summer of the first term I went on vacation. I visited Peru and Ecuador. It was a very exciting and dangerous journey. The problem was that we traveled with very little money and were a little hungry, but still had a great time. An experience between good and bad, but I have no regrets. I leave a picture here so they can see where I was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario