martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Hello!
Today I will talk about my country that I like to visit. A country is Mexico. The reasons why I'd like to go to Mexico are three: first, because Mexico has a large number of archeological sites which I'd like to visit me, according to the National Institute information of anthropology and history, until December 2005 they had 37,266 registered archaeological sites. Secondly, because I like to learn about popular music and folk of that country and finally because I am a follower of José Revueltas and Carlos Monsivais.

I was in Mexico for a few years ago I read a book by Roberto Bolaño called "The Savage Detectives." There, he tells the story of the formation of a movement Infrarrealismo radically opposed to the dominant powers in the poetry of Mexican and Mexican literary establishment, which had Octavio Paz as its dominant figure.

I'd like love to go to Mexico. Study, work and live there. It is very different. Tourist go for a few weeks to settle in a place and to visit it know of life there, to know its language and customs and traditions. Finally I would also like to know more b Mexican cinema, that it does not come on billboards and do not have a mass audience. I s that I love movies!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario