domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

POST 11

This is my last blog session. I´ll talk about my blogging experience. I think has been a bad experience. First, because for me is very dificult write in english. I didn´t practice English sice 2004 when I left the school. Second, I had 9 subject in this term and I was very stress. I had no time for anything! Third I never had written in a blog before, this has been my first time. But, I believe this is a good thing because it allows improvising the English. Now, I note that I need to improve my vocabulary. I´m really short of concepts. Also this blogs help to do a more didactic class, and to use the internet and its tools in several ways, like the blog, doing research, using traslators, etc. But, I didn´t use it well, unfortunately and I didn´t post any day in the appropriate. And when it started to make me sick post. I was in the hospital with the human influenza. It was very bad because I´m on vacation. Well... Now, I´ll talk about the disadvantages of bloggin. (Because, I have spoken only of my). I thing the bloggings is an activity that can be made at home and leave class for the teacher because there are some knowledge that only teachers handle. I´ll prefer a didactic class with a teacher, but twice a week, and one day go to laboratory and it do listening.
I think in the next term will be better. Because, what will become of me when I find a job? Then, I´m going to say: however you want but get it done! So, my commitment will be doing everything right and I´ll be more responsible. I need to learn English, for my professional´s future and I can´t evade. I´ll have a previous engagement.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario