martes, 14 de julio de 2009

POST 7

In my future, five years from today, I would like to finish my career of anthropology and receive my degree. Like an anthropology I would like to do qualitative research in cultural aspects of youth in the cities. Also work with etnies in north of Chile, Peru and Bolivia. Particularly the Aymara civilization, culture and society. Their history, society, economy, architect, astronomies, mathematics are today one of the most interesting facts in social sciences. But to understand society and culture at the level, one of my professional goals it to my master´s degree and last my doctor´s degree in anthropology in the Universidad of California. That would my professional aspect of my hopes and dreams.
On the other side in my personal life it will by comfortable to be single, because to realize postgraduate studies I must dedicate lost´s of time and energy on this mission. Family is a priority in my emotional development and support, my parents and my little brother are the most important thing in my life.

byee....
:-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario