viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Hi,
In this photo you can see a place call Quirilluca. Quirilluca is a beatiful beach, it is on fifth region of Chile, between Horcon and Maintencillo beachs.
The photo shows the sea, Pacific Ocean, and some of friends. From right to letf you can see Gonzalo, Felipe, Eduardo, Iris, Sebastian and Javiera. The photo was taken in Abril, when my friends and I went to Valparaiso and we decided to go on easter quirilluca.
My father is building a house in this place, he went there to live with a cousin who helps you to work. The house have a 3 bethroom and a nice terrace. My family goes every weekend with my dog call Rony.
I like this photo because I look at my friends and this place. Also because it reminds me of my family and my dad.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marce =)
    Your photo is beautiful, I loved the sea (and I wanted to be here, in vacations =( ) Is so great you can go to this house with your friends and see your family too.

    See you!
    Rox

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marcela,
    Those beaches near Horcón are still beautiful (because not many people go there), so they are nice to walk along.
    Your post shows an improvement over your previous ones.
    Please study the following:

    (a place call Quirilluca) (my dog call Rony): Say: I´m called, she’s called, a city called, etc.

    (on fifth region). in the...
    (and some of friends) Say either: ‘some friends’ or ‘some of my friends’
    (to go on easter quirilluca.)Say ‘to go to (place) for/at Easter.’ Ex. We went to Arica for Easter.

    (helps you to work.) . What’s the correct pronoun? me, him, her, you, them?
    (The house have): Correct the verb
    (a 3 bethroom): Say eithner: ‘a bedroom’ or ‘three bedrooms’
    (My family goes every weekend) Again, say ‘to go to (place)’: My family goes there...

    ResponderEliminar